Tuesday 3 January 2012

Welcome

Hello and welcome to my new years resolution for 2012. Now I know blogging is nothing new and might even be considered very old hat but I'm going to give it a go and see if I can keep it upto date. You are welcome to join me on this exploration of the thoughts and questions of Richard Knott.

Why "Let the little ones lead"? well I am passionate about children in the Kingdom of God and in the Church as the visible and practical expression of God's Kingdom on earth. In Isaiah 11 we are given a picture of what the Kingdom of God will look like and what a very different picture it is from what we see in the world now. Verse 6 for example states that "a little child will lead them" for me this is a symbol and sign of God's priority view of little children and I am committed to seeing more and more of that priority in this generation.  

No comments:

Post a Comment